- Quarter the potatoes and boil until tender, approx 20 mins.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Add the onion and leeks and fry for 10 minutes until soft. Add the bacon or pancetta and fry for 3-5 minutes until browned. Season to taste and set aside.
- Add the Foodlink Complete Compact powder to a Nualtra shaker with the milk and shake well.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Drain the potatoes and mash them, mixing in the butter and Foodlink milk mixture. Season well and add the egg. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the leek mixture, parsley, paprika and half the cheese, then use to fill a 24cm greased casserole dish. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese and bake for 35 minutes until browned.
470.5kcal, 19.8g protein per serving
Recipe adapted from Delicious Magazine.