- Place the biscuits in a food processor and pulse to form fine crumbs. If you don’t have a food processor; place the biscuits in a zip-lock bag and beat with the back of a spoon until desired consistency.
- Place the butter and golden syrup in a microwave-safe bowl and place in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir until the butter melts then pour into the biscuit crumb and mix thoroughly.
- Press the biscuit mixture over the bottom of an approximately 18cm x 13cm (7in x 5in) container.
- Melt the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Remove from heat, stir until smooth. Stir in the Nutricrem and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour the chocolate mixture on top of the biscuit base and chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving!
Tip: all flavours of Nutricrem are delicious in this recipe, why not try them all!
Nutritional information per serving: 292kcals and 4.6g protein