Makes 5-6 crepes.
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- Gently whisk the eggs, then gradually add the water and milk mixture until fully mixed.
- Melt the 50g of butter in a pan, then pour into a bowl and use it to lubricate the pan. Use a baking brush or piece of kitchen paper to coat the pan before you make each crepe.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan, tilting the pan as you pour, until the batter thinly coats the bottom of the pan.
- Cook over a moderate heat for 30 seconds to one minute until golden brown on the underside. Flip over the crepe with a spatula and cook the other side until it is golden brown.
- Slide the crepe out of the pan on to an oven-safe plate. Repeat until all of the mixture is used.
- When ready to serve, spread the chilled Nutricrem on top of each crepe, top with sliced banana, fold and enjoy.
Per crepe – 229.5kcal, 7.2g protein (based on splitting the mixture and Nutricrem in to 6)
Per crepe – 275.4kcal, 8.66g protein (based on slitting the mixture and Nutricrem in to 5)
- These pancakes can be made and kept in an airtight container for 24 hours in the refrigerator. Reheat in a pan for approximately 30 seconds on either side or lay flat on a plate and microwave for (30-60 seconds)
- They can be frozen and should be used within 1 month. Best reheated once defrosted.